Chaotic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dynasty's happylication [Closed, Denied]

+3
Sadlamp
muted
dynasty
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

dynasty's happylication [Closed, Denied] Empty dynasty's happylication [Closed, Denied]

Post  dynasty Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:32 am

1.) In-game Name: dynasty

2.) Email Address: dynasty.lol@hotmail.com

3.) Previous Alias: te[X]ta

4.) Previous Clans: V//, >aoD<, =Dz=, Ig.|, `ec

5.) Why do you want to join Chaotic: Just got black ops, and will be playing that 'mainly', however I'll still be on urt a bit. I dunno, good friends with muted and sadlamp so I guess Id rather be in here than any other shit cunt fuck clan.

6.) Prefered gear setup: why do u even care... lr or m4 and sr8. the same as EVERY other person

7.) Availability: whenever

8.) Favourite servers played on: AGS only

9.) If so, who introduced you to the clan: saw razor in game, and laughed at cH, then sadlamp and muted introduced me.

10.) Age and Location: 4567654 in some muslim country

dynasty

Back to top Go down

dynasty's happylication [Closed, Denied] Empty Re: dynasty's happylication [Closed, Denied]

Post  mort~ Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:39 pm

You fucked ec up for me I no like dat much. You go kaBOOOOOM 9/11

mort~

Back to top Go down

dynasty's happylication [Closed, Denied] Empty Re: dynasty's happylication [Closed, Denied]

Post  muted Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Please dont swear as much. You call everyone a cunt when you die and people are getting sick of it. But i think if we have alot of scrims and stuff u could atleast come to them? if so i f1

muted

Back to top Go down

Post  dynasty Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:07 pm

I dont call everyone a cunt, just the fuckers that piss me off. Its only a game and no one realises that it doesnt determine who you are. I dont give a shit what some fat nerdy fucker thinks in his virtual world. He can suck my balls.

dynasty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadlamp Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Great player. Great guy (I think...jks).Awesome player at cityville on facebook.

Gets my vote no doubt

Sadlamp

Back to top Go down

Post  mort~ Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:53 am

Learn to use punctuation. Lol a nerdy fucker can suck my balls you funny.

mort~

Back to top Go down

Post  dynasty Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:37 am

youre in primary school and youre telling me to use punctuation. lolol. nah bud

dynasty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadlamp Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:05 am

lol dynasty Very Happy

Sadlamp

Back to top Go down

Post  BHW Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:27 am

I'ma gunna F2 for personality. If it's only a game why do you call people c***s and f*****s. Your point was more Ironic than pointful.
F2 for me.

BHW

https://chaotic.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dynasty Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:29 am

your choice..

dynasty

Back to top Go down

Post  mort~ Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:53 am

Dynasty you obviously fail at High School if you can not spell, learn to take advice and seriously I have heard so many people say you are a retard and can't play Urban Terror for what it is a game, apparently you take it seriously like it is some "competition" all it is, is a game you don't need to take it so seriously.

mort~

Back to top Go down

Post  dynasty Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:06 am

actually im not in high school. and yea i can spell, i choose to not waste my time on punctuation on forums ffs. and yea, i take this game so seriously, i apped for chaotic. rofl

dynasty

Back to top Go down

Post  dynasty Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:43 am

plz retract application. sick of toddlers already

dynasty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadlamp Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:57 am

mort~ wrote:Dynasty you obviously fail at High School if you can not spell, learn to take advice and seriously I have heard so many people say you are a retard and can't play Urban Terror for what it is a game, apparently you take it seriously like it is some "competition" all it is, is a game you don't need to take it so seriously.

First thing- Mort/3vil you can't talk about not being able to talk. Your a noob. You hack simple

Second thing- This Clan is not about English. Let him spell the words however he wants.

Third Thing- Stop being so judgemental over him.

Forth Thing- Any advice from you mort (a twelve year old) is irrelevent

Fifth Thing- Dynasty is not a retard

Sixth Thing- No-one wants your advice. No-one wants to know how to hack

Seventh Thing- Your a noob who can't play urban terror

Sadlamp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadlamp Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:58 am

(Comment not shown)

Last edited by Sadlamp on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : offencive)

Sadlamp

Back to top Go down

Post  muted Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Wow. I lol'd. Mort I'd take his advice.

muted

Back to top Go down

Post  BHW Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:31 pm

^^^ lol!!
Mort just got Sad slapped!!

BHW

Back to top Go down

Post  .DeadBOT. Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:39 pm

WOW Sad just laid that law down

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
.DeadBOT.
.DeadBOT.

Back to top Go down

Post  dynasty Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:14 am

haha actually dont retract this app. I like this clan. i dont like the phantom but he has the emotional level of a 40 year old woman on depression. go have some weed and lay the fuck back. i like redcow, muted, sadlamp, used to like BHW (lolwut) razer was cool. You guys have a server that I was playin on yesterday and i love it. I wasnt raging at all for some reason, i just have moods where i dont want anyone to talk to me. but hey, who gives a shit. thanks for that oone sadlamp, made my christmas morning Very Happy

dynasty

Back to top Go down

Post  muted Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:02 am

I think we should accept him. He is my best mate and when he isn't raging at people he is pretty cool. When we have scrims he can help us alot. He will mostly play Black Ops Laughing

He likes everyone in the clan and will help us get better people.

Accept or Die.

PS: Tarron what is your steam account name?

muted

Back to top Go down

Post  BHW Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:30 pm

bro if we accept him be better keep his emotions under control...
he changes his mind every 3 seconds. In aoD he left what was it 3 times? tried making a new clan or sumthin. None of this is to come into this clan.
and with your f***n c*** swearing just don't type it.

BHW

Back to top Go down

Post  dynasty Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:07 am

iight nigg

dynasty

Back to top Go down

Post  .DeadBOT. Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:29 am

BHW wrote:and with your f***n c*** swearing just don't type it.

i played with him on ags i killed him like 4 times in a row and he scream get the fuck off this server you c***. and then rage quitted
.DeadBOT.
.DeadBOT.

Back to top Go down

Post  dynasty Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:55 am

hes thinking about the other dynasty. trolol haha nah im srsly all sweet now. been to my sister's psychiatrist lately.. and ive been playing black ops for 2 days straight and havent raged once. sooo, i think ive got myself under control.. Smile

dynasty

Back to top Go down

Post  mort~ Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:16 am

Your so retarded you have to double post cunt. You will never be able to ban me from forums, just because you suck at urban terror you don't accuse people of hacking because the have done it before. Sadlamp you have been in so many shit clans it is not funny you can't speak fuckup cunt learn to play get in good clans then come say it to my face pussy.

mort~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next